11 days shopping fiesta starts at Dubai World Trade Centre from 17th to 27th July 2014
Dubai: 28th June 2014 By : Zulfiqar Shah
Dubai’s only night market during the holy month of Ramadan is back with exhilarating activities, offers and unique shopping opportunities. Ramadan Night Market offers a great ambiance with loads of fun, frolic and family time along with tempting offers from the retailers coming together at the market from across the globe.Organized by Sumansa Exhibitions, the night market will be held over the 11 nights of Ramadan from 17th – 27th July 2014 at Dubai’s most prestigious and strategically located venue Dubai World Trade Center offering residents and tourists a great opportunity to shop for all their festival needs under one roof. The entry to the consumer fair is free and it’s open to one and all from 8 p.m. till 2:00 a.m.
“Despite plethora of shopping options and world class malls in Dubai, Ramadan Night Market has become very popular within just 2 years of its launch, simply because it has a unique charm to itself offering visitors an extraordinary shopping as well as family bonding opportunity which you don’t find elsewhere. The relaxed atmosphere, bazaar kind of feel coupled with retailers from across the world selling exquisite collectible, gifting, artifacts and varied items fascinates the visitors”, said Sunil Jaiswal, CEO Sumansa Exhibitions, organisors of Ramadan Night Market.
Ramadan Night Market aims to bring together retailers from across the world under one umbrella providing visitors a great choice and endless opportunity for family fun time. With over 350 plus retailers at the show offering everything from clothing, fashion, accessories, cosmetics, health & beauty products, jewellery, perfumes, leather products, healthcare, electronics, toys & childcare, educational products, gift items, Eid gifts, souvenirs, collectibles, art, a variety of seasonal & festive food and many more exciting items, the market will be a buzzing place and the only one to fulfill the needs of the entire family. Other attractions at the market include 5 exquisite Pavilions namely Fashion, Abaya, Health & Beauty, Jewellery and Food Pavilian, a Grand Arabic themed Majlis and a massive Kids Area, all specially designed to offer a complete family package and fun night out entertainment.
Ramadan night market’s very own “Kids Play Area” is fully equipped to handle the naughtiest of your little ones, from face painting, sand art, bouncy castles, mascots, life size cartoon characters, clowns, balloon twisting, Make your own Pizza & Cupcake Decor” counter, “Prince & Princess Dress-up” Kids Fashion show Arts & Crafts area, Soft Play area and much much more, the possibilities are just endless. Take your photograph with Superman, Batman & Cartoon Characters” booth, Live Kids Movie Theatre, Mascots are some of the things you can look forward to. EXPERIENCE THE EXCITEMENT! Buy special EID gifts for your loved ones at this shopper’s paradise and enjoy the fiesta:
- What: Ramadan Night Market
- Where: Zabeel Hall,Dubai World Trade Centre
- When: 17th to 27th July 2014
- Timing: From 8:00 p.m. – 2:00 a.m. daily
- Entry: Free entry for all
- FREE Parking for all visitors near ZABEEL HALL
- “Offers at the Show” Booklet: Get your exclusive copy of this specially created booklet to know what BEST DEALS are on offer by each of the retailer, it contains details of all outlets at the market, price ranges of all products, offers/discounts being offered by each one. With over 350 outlets at the show this booklet helps you single out the best deals and revisit the show!
- Visitors can WIN 2 Mitsubishi Cars through the Raffle Draw by simply visiting the Ramadan Night Market.
- Facebook competition: Visitors can also Look out for the Chery E5 CAR at the Ramadan Night Market, take a picture with the car and upload it on Facebook to WIN it.
Spot the Mystery Man and WIN Exciting Prizes daily……
For bookings and enquiries, contact: Sumansa Exhibitions – +9714 3885191 , www.ramadannightmarket.com